WnSoft Forums

Lost reg code help

silas

I recently had some problems with my isp and changed to virgin, my old PC has blown up and I need to install this programme on my new laptop BUT, I can't remember the reg code or instrucions to install it and I have no access to my old email account - how do I sort this out.

Thanks guys

Steve Gullick (aka Silas)

I recently had some problems with my isp and changed to virgin, my old PC has blown up and I need to install this programme on my new laptop BUT, I can't remember the reg code or instrucions to install it and I have no access to my old email account - how do I sort this out.

Thanks guys

Steve Gullick (aka Silas)

What version have you got and was it a nine digit code or the 11 digit code?

Whilst I thank you for your reply, it does not seem to help much I am afraid. I know that I can re-order my reg code and I have tried to do this, but I have changed my email address and am worried that he may think either that I am 'trying it on' ( which I am not) or he may send the replacement code to my old email address which I can no longer access.

Any ideas?

download 448 and see if it works

Igor will answer eventually

remember way back when you originally registered you likely heard the words -- save your reg key in a safe place

ken

OK I'll try that, but I really wanted to upgrade to the DVD thingy, it looks like it will cost me a lot more if I dont have my proper registerd copy.

I know that I should have kept a copy safe somewhere, but it wqas about 4 years ago and we can't all e perfect all of the time ;)

Cheers

Steve

OK I'll try that, but I really wanted to upgrade to the DVD thingy, it looks like it will cost me a lot more if I dont have my proper registerd copy.

I know that I should have kept a copy safe somewhere, but it wqas about 4 years ago and we can't all e perfect all of the time ;)

Cheers

Steve

Tried it nahhh, only lets me do ten pics - no good at all

Silas

get the ver 5 downloaded - the 2 can coexist - 5 goes in different folder and see what happens -- you will not be able to run the VB without a banner but at least you can see the different features

see

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....7&hl=banner

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....4&hl=banner

ken