WnSoft Forums

Help Please

tc_leeds

Hi Tony,

If the first slide in the show is an actual image and you give it a transition, say fade in, then when you run the show, you should get a black screen which then fades into the first image. Mind I have no wallpaper or screen saver on my computer which might change things a bit.

Hi Tony,

If the first slide in the show is an actual image and you give it a transition, say fade in, then when you run the show, you should get a black screen which then fades into the first image. Mind I have no wallpaper or screen saver on my computer which might change things a bit.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply. I can use the effects to get the transition between slides but I have seen a number of sequences which when started appear to fade into the first slide directly from the computer desktop image. In the main shows tend to snap to a black slide (or whatever background colour has been set) and then fade into the first image.

An example of what I am trying to do is on Beechbrook and is entitled "Where Love Is" and I haven't been able to find out how to achieve this.

All the best

TonyC

Tony this feature was removed in v5 as it caused problems for the developer Igor, see:

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....tion+to+Desktop

Tony this feature was removed in v5 as it caused problems for the developer Igor, see:

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....tion+to+Desktop

Hi John,

Thanks for the info. I can see from the discussions that took place this feature was not widely used. Lots more to learn though so no doubt I will be chasing help again.

All the best

TonyC