WnSoft Forums

Preview with music sync

klintott

When I preview the slide show from anywhere other than the first slide the music starts from the beginning. I'm aware that I need to have "Synchronize music and slides" checked in the Main screen of Project Options but I get an error message: "When you use "Synchronize music and slides" option, you cannot use personal playlists of slides."

What is a personal playlist? I have imported slides from a previous show. I also tried having music play from an individual slide at one time but I think I deleted that. I have 350 slides in the show and I don't know which slide I tried to play music in.

Ken

I solved my problem. I opened the pte file in Microsoft Word and used the "find" feature to locate the phrase "personal=1", which indicates that a slide had a check box in "Use customized settings for this slide".

I found about a dozen slides that had this checked but they were totally random and there was no reason that I would have intentionally checked this box. Very Strange!

But all is now well and I can preview with music from anywhere within the slide show.

Ken