WnSoft Forums

older versions ??

eightJs

I am trying to make a slideshow for a client and I am getting frustrated with the newest pic2exe version again :(

I am missing the fade to/from the desktop...and I have previously found that this isn't a feature in the new version. I also miss having the option to make the slideshow only a certain percentage of the screen...it now is shown as 'aspect ratio of a slide' and this isn't the same as just reducing each image (whether horizontal or vertical) by a certain percent. And for the life of me, I cannot 'sync' the slideshow to the 2 songs I have as I could previously with just a checkmark in the 'syncronize music and slides, because even though it's checked, my slides end way before the 2nd song is even close to being done. Sorry for complaining, I know those who create this program work extremely hard for us....but I just don't have time to 'refigure' this program out :( Can someone please tell me where I can download and older more simplified version.....I do miss it a lot :( I had to reformat my computer a few weeks ago, so I don't have the older version anymore. Thanks for any help!!

Janet