WnSoft Forums

Eden

robbys

Tried my hand at a new show, "eden" on beechbrook.

Wow, I really liked the show. I love the forest and you captured it well. You have a nice artistic perspective in your images, and you are no stranger to the "good light". The music worked well for me. If you'll permit a couple of suggestions: hide the cursor at the beginning. Also, it would have worked better for me to mix up the pictures just a bit more, have a mixture of macro and full view as well as mixing the subjects to continue refreshing in the viewers mind that the context is a deep, dark, beautiful forest. Of course, these things are quite subjective, so if you really like it, that's what counts the most.

Thanks again. Bravo!

Dave

I loved this and will certainly be keeping it in my "Others Slideshows" folder,if that is OK with you.

It all worked so well for me with a great choice of music and superb images.

Just one very small thing I myself would have had no people shown.

Thanks for sharing,look foreward to seeing more of your work

Neil

I loved this and will certainly be keeping it in my "Others Slideshows" folder,if that is OK with you.

It all worked so well for me with a great choice of music and superb images.

Just one very small thing I myself would have had no people shown.

Thanks for sharing,look foreward to seeing more of your work

Neil

Even an acceptance to a salon can not be as great as when someone asks this! It would be an honour!

Someone asked, this was shot in South Africa, just about 30 -40 km from thr Kruger National park.