WnSoft Forums

transitions and pip

Henri.R

After opening the objects and animation window I can add text and images. After adding one or more images I can add keypoints for each of these images and move or zoom them etc.

I also want to use one of the transition effects for this images, but so far I can't see how to do this. Can anyone tell me how to achieve those transitions to the added images?

Henri. :unsure:

Henri,

You are not able to apply slide transition effects to your added images/objects ... the slide transition effects only apply to the main image used in the slide list.

Any effects to the added images/objects must be hand-crafted in the O&A. This is the PZR artform that takes knowledge of the available functions, practice, patience, and ones own creativity skills.

Henri,

Since the PZR functions/effects is a relatively new feature in PTE ... there is limited info/tutorials currently available.

However there are some very nice ones currently being produced by Lin Evans.

Go to Tutorial and Articles section of this forum. Also see the pnned topics at that section.

PTE Made Easy tutorials

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7901

Thank you.

You wrote: "must be hand-crafted in the O&A. This is the PZR artform..."

Where can I find more information on this subject?

Henri.

Henri,

For a short period of time you will find a good few basic tutorials on the 'Tutorials' page of my website. They are free so download any that you think might be useful to you, but be quick because I am intending to remove them all very soon now.

Visit My Website

Ron

Thank you Ron,

As you can see in your guestbook, I did....

It's a pity that I can't apply slide transition effects to added images/objects and the slide transition effects only apply to the main image, as some of you told me. So to see you know a lot of PtoE, Ron, maybe you know of a workaround for this particular question?

gr.

Henri. :rolleyes: