WnSoft Forums

Burning a DVD-error message

mtnman

Slowly getting the hang of the program and now at the all important last step of burning a DVD.

The project is large-250 JPEG images@1.23GB.

I go file-burndvd-new screen opens- click on project and then add-next-tried at both 1.4 and 4.7-start......then the problem occurs

Most times I get a box "disc is not inserted" sometimes it starts and then I get message. The disc is in the correct drive and I have put it in both before and after starting program with same results. The disc is a new TDK dvd+rw 1-4x.

Any help appreciate especially since I have a presentation next week. I hate the thought of bringing my desktop and running it from the preview tab.

mtnman,

Most times I get a box "disc is not inserted" sometimes it starts and then I get message.

This message mostly occurs when your DVD burner needs a firmware update. Check your vendor site for any latest firmware updates. While your at it ... check for any latest video drivers for your video card. Video Builder requires up-to-date drivers for processing .

Also as a alternative for testing your shows final output :

Try building just a Mpeg2 file of your show in Video Builder. Play the Mpeg2 file and verify its results first ... before burning any DVDs.