WnSoft Forums

Next Problem-DVD stops during program

mtnman

I've now run into another problem. With all the help here I have successfully burned a DVD using the burn DVD command. The problem is that it freezes while running. I have tried it on 4 computers and wioth 3 or 4 differant presentation programs. Always the same result it freezes on the same image and neither the program nor the computer will run. I need to push the start button and hold to clear everything.

Is it as simple as the image is corrupted or some other issue? The presentation is about 276 images at 1.2GB and it freezes on image 87.

Thanks again for all help on this forum.

Terry

will it play in a stand alone dvd player /tv setup

ken

Okay tries it on a standalone DVD and tv. Ran fine right up to the point that is stopped on computers. Player stopped and message poped up "disc is dirty". I've been told there is no way to clean so I will burn a new one and hope.

Terry

Hi Terry

Is it as simple as the image is corrupted or some other issue? The presentation is about 276 images at 1.2GB and it freezes on image 87.

One thing that you may want to try is creating an .AVI – select “ DVD Video – disk “.

In the section to the right of word “ Preview “ set the time to 400 seconds or what ever time you estimate should get you passed slide # 87.

Click " Preview "

Do not be concerned with the quality of preview play back.

If it plays past # 87 then this would indicate your presentation should be ok, and problem would be with the burning process or media.

If your presentation acts up at the same spot # 87 then I would look again at your project in that area.

In your answer to Ken you mention it plays back alright with the .EXE, however I am wondering if the speed of the computer gets past this problem were the encoding is not !

Dig the " TDK's" out of the trash if not too late !

Thanks Ken. You and others here are a great help.

I probably should have been clearer in last post. I was viewing the DVD on differant computers with the same or better resolution. in one case. then the one where I created the project. The original JPEGs,actually JPEG fron RAW,seem better then the images on the DVD.