WnSoft Forums

Eleminate the menu

lathompson

My client wants the slide show to begin like it's played from an exe file. No menu. She wants to use it for a memorial and doesn't want the menu to pop up or for the video to stop.

I have just made a show using videobuilder and I have to say, the quality is superb. Easy to produce, fast and seems to work perfectly in all my players. Although I love the menu, she doesn't want it and I can't seem to find a way to eliminate the menu option. Is this possible? I can't make an avi and use Ulead, it doesn't work. No music. On my other machine, using Ulead, I can eliminate the menu page, but the program produces a jerky, direct cut from image to image instead of the slow smooth dissolve. Don't understand why that is. I'm kind of stuck. Any suggestions?

larry

Hi Larry

VideoBuilder main interface - Left bottom corner next to "Project Options"

Un-check "Create Menu".

Added:

Also Larry if she wishes to have it "loop", you may want to check the box in Project Options " Repeat playback of a disk "

Hi Larry

Un-check "Create Menu".

Added:

Also Larry if she wishes to have it "loop", you may want to check the box in Project Options " Repeat playback of a disk "

Hawk, I gotta tell you, I looked and looked, at least 5 or 6 times. I did not see that little checkbox. Perhaps I wasn't looking on that page. I'm so dyslexic sometimes it surprises me how I get through a day. Sure enough, it was there alright. Damn that's frustrating to miss the obvious.

Anyway, thanks for your response. The looping shouldn't be a problem as I think that all players have a repeat play function anyway, however it' nice to know that command is available too. I'll use it so the client doesn't have to think.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Larry

Un-check "Create Menu".

Added:

Funny ... that's what I came on this forum to find ... this exact answer. I couldn't get the menu off. I'm new to Videobuilder and it sounds like there is some experience here.

I appreciate it!!! Les ..... data recovery software