WnSoft Forums

Day of the Sea 3D

canteau

Hello,

A slideshow 3D (with pictures anaglyphs) on the 100th anniversary of the blessing of the sea at Port-en-Bessin (Normandy) to 15 August.

This slide is the first made with my new assembly (2 Fuji), I am quite satisfied with the result despite a time Normand ... God thank you but no rain which would have caused a disaster with this decorative paper roses.

Unique and breathtaking show, organized and prepared by all the inhabitants of Port-en-Bessin throughout the year.

with anaglyphs glasses red/cyan

Thank you for your comments

http://www.auplusnet.com/Fetedelamer.zip

Bernard

Thanks Ken

my new assembly

DSC_0007.jpg

Bernard

Hello Bernard, long time no see .....

I enjoyed your shows very much,but for me you've made two shows into one.

The sequence of the Harbor would stand on it's own very easy and the sequence of the celebration parade (Well Dressing) I thought was superb, your photography was up there with the best and coupled with the 3D effect you have a keeper.

Two questions on your set up if I may, does your wireless remote trigger both shutters?, if so how have you got it set-up?

What are the focal lengths of your matched Lenses and how do you focus with the tape holding them in position, isn't the AF system affected?

I have had a go at 3D but with one camera and a rocking motion between exposures, results can sometimes be hit and miss as I'm sure your aware.

Lets see more of your work please.

Tom

Bobo

do a search of the forum for 3d - there are a couple pieces of software you can download cw instructions on how to do

and also see

Make 3D Photos With Photosynth

Microsoft's newest toy lets you create interactive images, and explore other creations online.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/151027/arti...ml?tk=nl_dfxcol

ken

Hello Bernard, long time no see .....

I enjoyed your shows very much,but for me you've made two shows into one.

The sequence of the Harbor would stand on it's own very easy and the sequence of the celebration parade (Well Dressing) I thought was superb, your photography was up there with the best and coupled with the 3D effect you have a keeper.

Two questions on your set up if I may, does your wireless remote trigger both shutters?, if so how have you got it set-up?

What are the focal lengths of your matched Lenses and how do you focus with the tape holding them in position, isn't the AF system affected?

I have had a go at 3D but with one camera and a rocking motion between exposures, results can sometimes be hit and miss as I'm sure your aware.

Lets see more of your work please.

Tom

TOM thank you

Yes, I wanted to make one slide for this event.

Yes the remote triggers the 2 cameras simultaneously via the USB.

Focal Fuji is 28-400 and drive belt.

OK soon other slideshows :D

I picked up some free Hannah Montana 3D glasses at Walmart awhile back. Good thing! WOW! I am impressed!

Must you use 2 cameras? What if you just shift one image slightly, can you get pretty close to the same effect?

Thank Bobo

Yes I use 2 cameras with simultaneous triggering by remote control.

Then I work with StéréoPhot Maker and Photoshop for anaglyphs.

For more information this website http://www.alpes-stereo.com/i_index.html