WnSoft Forums

Another walk with us

Michel

Bivouac (Beechbrook cottage) is another walk. Sorry for the text in french at the beginning (you can forward ;)) and the three pans (but we stay here a long time - cold - and, so, one can wait and see all quite slowly, as us :)).

Wow Michel! It makes me want to pull on my hiking boots, throw a pack over my shoulders, grab the dog and head out. A real joy to watch.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Regards,

Dave

Bivouac (Beechbrook cottage) is another walk. Sorry for the text in french at the beginning (you can forward ;)) and the three pans (but we stay here a long time - cold - and, so, one can wait and see all quite slowly, as us :)).

Beautiful shots, "classical" slideshow without useless or for show effects, smooth and instructive pans ... Superb!

Michel at it's best ;)

I personnally think that the notion of time you give (21h and 6h) is needless and breaks a little bit the spell of your brilliant photos but this is a very minor detail.

A great breath of fresh air !

Thank you for sharing ....

I have also 16 another recent shows for walks; I will no more block the forum with this subject: I hope you enjoy the high mountain and the nature.

... and please, please, block the forum without any hesitation with your 16 other trips :rolleyes:

Patrick