WnSoft Forums

Non-syncro "Create BG without Plugin filters"

OGL

Hi all!

Jul 21 HaroldB wrote:

If you try to follow that tutorial, you'll see that it's pretty hard because there is no way to pause and resume a PTE show once it's running.

Jul 22 think(box) wrote:

Oleg, could you release the "Create BG" tutorial in non-sync show?

I make and upload on beechbrook.com new version of "Create BG without Plugin filters" (with manual control).

Harold and Bill, is it OK?

Regards,

Oleg.

OK .... The tears have dried after the show about Sheri. Oleg, that is just what we needed. Thank you!

I found that I could pay attention to a lot more detail with manual control. I even noticed that there were a few slides with no English translation for comments (previous & new tutorial were same), but I got the idea. Playing both shows simultaneously I could see that the slides were mostly the same - except for that dreamy image of a woman's face that appears at about slide 28 (after the space/stars background tutorial, showing finished work) in the sync version. This was expected after about slide 18 in the non-sync version, but was absent - and missed!

You have provided a nice little bonus: Since the new, non-sync show has no music I could choose either Vanessa Mae or George Benson by simultaneously playing a previous "create background" show from either June 22 or July10 with the new show "on top".

This is excellent :o