WnSoft Forums

IrfranView

harry

:) I am going to be doing a three night job at my church at our Youth Convention shooting digital pictures.

The program I am using says for fades etc I need to resize all pictures to

352 X 240

If IRFRAN VIEW has the ability to batch resize I can't find it. I emailed them days ago but no answer. Does anyone know if this utility can do it?

Does anyone have site, FREE, that I can go to to down load utility that will do this.

I will be shooting for three night about 150 pictures from three days.

Harry

Harry, Irfanview can easily do the resizing. Just go into File menu, "Batch conversion/rename", click the checkbox "Use advanced options", click the button "Set advanced options" and fill out what you want for sizes.

There is another alternative that is even easier to use than Irfanview for batch resizing:

Click for Fookes software main page, then click "Easy Thumbnails" link and download it

Easy Thumbnails is freeware and is almost exactly what you need, with very little extras. It is SUPER easy to figure out how to batch resize all of your photos!

Harry

I have just looked at Infanview but although I have never tried this, try the following:

File>Batch Conversion/Rename

In the bottom right hand corner of the Batch Conversion box which appears check the Use Advance Options and click on Set Advance Options.

A new box appears Set For All Images. Check the item Resize and I think you can now set the new sizes you want.

Good Luck

Ron [uK]

:) Thank you for your quick response. I will look again at IrfranView and also down load the easy thumbnail. My tool box will like this addition!!

I am just sitting in the background with the developments of the new beta version. I am very impressed with Igors new developments. It just gets better and better!!

Harry

I have had a look at Batch Thumbs but I cannot see where you can change the size of the image, which this thread is all about. Am I missing something?

Ron [uK]

Ron,

On page 3.

First select source of files, select files, then the "Next" button will appear. When you finish on second page the second "Next" will appear and will send you to page 3.

By the way, if the window is too big, you can drag the frame and make it smaller.

Granot