WnSoft Forums

You-Tube Problems

Conflow

Hi All,

I see that many PTE Users are still having problems 'Signing-on' and 'Logging-In' to U-Tube Facilities

and I had said some months ago that U-Tube had changed its routines to perform these functions.

The 'attachments' below and the Help-Link below should go a long way in solving these problems.

Cookies:- Yes, needed in its new 'Log-In' routines ~ You Tube needs 1st.Party and 3rd.Party Cookies

but firstly its important that you clear out your existing 'Browser Cookies' as a security precaution and to

create a 'priority-list' of New Cookies where You-Tube does not need to search down an endless list of good

and corrupted scripts.

The 'attachments' are in priority order - as a sequence of actions - needed to get things running properly and

the 'Link' brings you to a very comprehensive Help-Pages Menu.

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/...amp;topic=16585

Hope this helps ~ and do let others know if it works for you...

Brian.Conflow.

post-1416-1233841496_thumb.png

post-1416-1233841508_thumb.png

post-1416-1233841519_thumb.png

post-1416-1233841530_thumb.png

Hi All,

I see that many PTE Users are still having problems 'Signing-on' and 'Logging-In' to U-Tube Facilities

and I had said some months ago that U-Tube had changed its routines to perform these functions.

The 'attachments' below and the Help-Link below should go a long way in solving these problems.

Cookies:- Yes, in its new 'Log-In' routines ~ You Tube needs 1st.Party and 3rd.Party Cookies

but firstly its important that you clear out your existing 'Browser Cookies' as a security precaution

and to create a priority-list of New Cookies where You-Tube does not need to search down an endless

list of good and corrupted scripts.

The 'attachments' are in priority order as a sequence of actions needed to get things running properly and

the 'Link' brings you to a very comprehensive Help-Pages Menu.

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/...amp;topic=16585

Hope this helps and do let others know if it works for you...

Brian.Conflow.

Thanks for all assistance, but wether it was my original query or just coincidence but the situation resolved itself in the nexxt two days and I had no trouble uploading. I removed it almost straight away as the quality left a lot to be desired.

Once again many thanks for our efforts

hastinga

Hastinga,

Don't give up so quickly. Before you log in, using

create - publish on YouTube, make sure you select

HD mode. Also in play mode in Youtube, select

"watch in high quality" at the bottom of the viewing screen.

Using this method has greatly improved the visual quality

for me.

Regards Roger