WnSoft Forums

Adding presentations +

harry

:blink: I know someone asked Igor already if you could just keep adding presentations but I tried to find the thread but got lost with all the betas.

So far the new version is really great.

I would like to know how this works.

I made one presenation and did add another and saved it and played it and it worked.

I went back to add a third and was stimied as to HOW.

I thought if my customers just called me and said I would like to add these pictures to this and this.

So how to add the third and so on.

Harry

Harry

I was the one who raised the original question on thread introducing Beta#9 on 31 July. However I am having trouble with a programme of 5 sequences. On playback, after the first two sequences, there is a momentary flashback to the start before proceeding. I know in the past we had a flicker when starting with a blank slide on single sequences, I am wondering if this may be the cause.

Ron [uK]

Ron & Harry,

I just put 10 shows back-to-back, and they played perfectly. (Win XP, using mp3, and synchronized to music.)

The only discontinuity between shows was the momentary appearance of the cursor over in one corner.

In fact, you could direct show 10 back to show 1, and have them play forever! :blink:

Ron,

It may be possible to get some delays in your linking especially if running your Shows from a CD. All this of course can vary PC to PC and the size of your Shows that need to be loaded. This is to be expected ... so all your remaining linked Shows may not appear seemless on every PC your production is played.

My sequences etc. are on my external harddrive. It is when I playback through my Royale Projection System that the blip occurs. Details of my equipment are in my Website www.ronwil.statacom.net One thought which I have had which might cure the problem is that "Run application after last slide" be moved from Advanced to Main under Show Settings. This way "Close show after last slide" would not be selected and there would be no conflict?

Ron [uK]

Harry,

I'm not sure what you mean by "highlight" last slide - you just need to set Advanced / "run application after last slide" in Project Options.

If you create the "next application" or slide show first, or if you want to open an already created presentation, you can "browse" for it in "Project Options" when you set the check box opposite "run application ....". Or, if you know the name, just type it in - use the ".exe" show name, not the ".pte" name, as you will be running it as a completed PTE show.

Al

I do set it for "Close show after last slide". What I am saying is it does just that with a momentary blip back to base before taking up "Run application after last slide". That is why I am suggesting that "Run application after last slide" should be transferred to become a fourth choice under Main>Show settings.

Ron [uK]

Hi, Ron,

I understand now what you're concern is. Some of these options are mutually exclusive, and so should all appear together. It would make things a little clearer to understand and also less frustrating.