WnSoft Forums

Mac user with BootCamp partition

pigeot

I tried to get help from the help pages of the PTE site, but never could pass the security code request...

My request is as follows :

I have installed PTE in a BootCamp partition on my Mac. I had to uninstall it due to insufficient partition space. This led to the loss of the program and I am unable to reinstall it. I lost the program and only have the key you mailed me. What should I do ?

Melle 79,

You should be able to download the program from the wnsoft web site at www.wnsoft.com. Alternatively, open the pinned topic at the top of the pictures to exe forum and click on the link to the latest version of the program.

Melle 79,

I have just had a request from a club member who has bought a Mac desktop about running PTE on his Mac. Can you give me some information how to go about the process of modifying the Mac to be able to run PTE?

Melle 79,

You should be able to download the program from the wnsoft web site at www.wnsoft.com. Alternatively, open the pinned topic at the top of the pictures to exe forum and click on the link to the latest version of the program.

I understand that one of the members wish to unstall PTE on a Mac. He has to run a recent Mac with DualCore capabilities. Use BootCamp (standard with system X.5) to create a Windows partition. Then install Windows XP or Vista (I was told XP runs smoother than Vista). Then download PTE (either running your Mac or your Windows system). Install it on the Windows partition.

Alternatively you can use "Parallels" to run both sytems, which implies buying "Parallels". I have no experience of this last procedure.

In both cases you should buy a Windows operating system as XP or Vista.