WnSoft Forums

Just to let you know

boxig

Since we have now "Run external file" action, you can use this one with PTE show or as stand alone utility:

Thumbs Slide

Will show your tumbnails in maximum 200 x 150 pixels.

User can change speed, run auto slide or manually. Free. No. 72 on my page.

Screeny version 2.0

Capture screen or active window and save the image.

Also included BMP to JPG converter. Free. No. 73 on my page.

ImageList

This program will show names and thumbnails of images and will allow user to choose images, make a list, add remarks, and send the list by email. This program is a handy tool for photographers who give their photo albums to customers for choosing pictures. Donatoinware. No. 14 on my page.

Comments are very welcomed,

Granot

Dear Boxig

I have been using your About Scrolling Utility 2 and many thanks for this helpful utility. Is there also a way I could change the background color of the box to say melallic grey ( As in PTE's About Box) and also control the font color to match the background color ( i.e. other than the choices you have given). Also, is there a way to do away with the slider control at the side of the box if it is not required.

Many thanks if you can look into my humble request.

Azmi

Azmi,

Send me the colors you like and I will add them to new version.

As for the scroll bar, if the text is short, there will be no scroll bar.

but if it is long, I think it is needed.

To all,

Uploaded Setup for screeny better version.

Now you can move it on screen by keyboard arrows.

Shortcuts on desktop and Start/Programs/Screeny

Including Uninstall

Granot

Boxig

This is the RGB code for the 2 types of colors I wish that it can be included in your new version of Scroll About Utility

Color 1 : R - 218 G- 233 B-242 ( Light aqua blue or something to that effect)

Color 2: R-210 G-210 B-210 ( Light Metallic Grey or something to that effect)

I hope the color code given is sufficient information or do you need further codes for OpenGL, HSL, Programme Color for Delphi. WIN API etc. FYI , I used a program call Color Pick from Meiller Media Solutions to obtained the color code from my PC Screen.

Regards and happy churning out new utiliites.

Azmi

mdazmi@treasury.gov.my

Your "Thumbslide" Boxig, is a great utility too running on my XP. You seem to read our minds when you made it capable of AUTO-CHANGING or can be run back and forth like PTE, manually.

By the way Boxig, do you think you would be able to combine in one program the features of autochanging images, the timing of changing of images (using the slider in thumbslide), along with the features of 'Scrolling About', in a resizable screen from say your original Thumbslide size to a full screen and yet can still be moved? I am dreaming awake to find you create that for me, so I can have a karaoke player too that I can put sliding pictures with "timed scrolling LYRICS on top of it". - a versatile MP3 karaoke player for changeable pictures and MP3.

Yes, SCREENY 2.0 will find great use for TUTORIAL DEVELOPERS, especially if they use it to capture SEQUENTIAL SCREENS of Applications that are hard to learn and are released without Animated guides.

And a little experimentation might find use for it in creating timed slideshow of LYRICS that would synchronize with MP3 SONGS. Nice if used as 'among the parts' of one's PTE Slideshow.

I still have to test your "Image List". Thanks.

mannybr2003

do you think you would be able to combine in one program the features of autochanging images, the timing of changing of images (using the slider in thumbslide), along with the features of 'Scrolling About', in a resizable screen from say your original Thumbslide size to a full screen and yet can still be moved? I am dreaming awake to find you create that for me, so I can have a karaoke player too that I can put sliding pictures with "timed scrolling LYRICS on top of it

Can you please explain in more details what you need ?

Do you mean a slideshow with text changing while image changing ? and each image has a different display time ? For what you need the slider ? And why you need to change window size ?

If you use PTE for the images wont it be easier to add only the text bellow ? You can customize each slide for the time needed and then configure the sametime to the line belongs to the slide.

Sorry for being so ignorant about Karaoke.

Granot

If you use PTE for the images wont it be easier to add only the text bellow ? You can customize each slide for the time needed and then configure the sametime to the line belongs to the slide.

You are right Boxig. I seem to be unmindful of the per slide options of PTE. I'll try that.

By the way I just noticed I've been ignoring one problem I've encountered long time ago with PTE and just happen to encounter it again today. I don't know know where I am suppose to post this message. My XP can't accept the ICONS I just created using the latest XP Icon Makers. Even my DOS based Icon Maker Icons are not accepted. Does anyone here experience this? I just installed Axialis and IconCool sharewares because my registered IconEdit2 and dos based GIF2Ico Icons are not accepted. Are you having success in using your Icons in PTE under XP? I know I am using 32X32 icon size with 256 colors. And these Icon making programs are quite clear what choice one is making.