WnSoft Forums

"Scrolling About" - better new vesion

boxig

Scrolling About

Whats new:

You can choose from 9 colors.

You can use your own image as background (clouds as default).

You can put a long scrolling text.

Pause, Continue and Restart for long text.

Please your comments.

This utility is free, the zip includes Readme instructions.

Download from My Webpage

Thanks

Granot

Boxig,

I guess Scrolling About could also be a prelude to displaying MIDI or MP3 "LYRICS" for our PTE shows. :D Very Interesting. Our viewers would not only be watching and dancing. They would also be SINGING! B) At last, PTE is turned into a Slideshow with an option to have a KARAOKE. That's more fun!

I will then be singing along with The Beatles, and to Grandma. :(

But I guess IF USED AS SCROLLING KARAOKE LYRICS, it could be nicer if You or someone could make the sorrounding window lines "not to show" and the background picture IF NOT USED, make the LYRICS appear just on TOP, see thru the slideshow images and maybe set to appear somewhere on the screen of the PTE slideshow. That would be hard to beat! :(

I just tested and it works great on my xp. But, by the way, where do I press for pause, continue and restart, please? Thanks.

mannybr2003

"Pause, Continue and Restart for long text."

This is when your write "11" on line No. 7 in the confuguration text file.

As for KARAOKE, I have no knowledg about this kind of stuff but I guess the idea is the same - scrolling lines. What I need is only the time between lines, how long time each line is displayed, am I right ? If this is what's needed, I can make a program that display lines for a certain time. Lines will be written on a text file with the time to display each line, and the program will read the info from that file. (??????????). Let me know if I'm on the right way and I'll try to make a demo.

Granot