WnSoft Forums

Shiny Happy People

rmstevens

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Roger

I wouldn't call it an AV show, more a collection of snapshots. Higlights, the wink, triple shot to the beat & the photography. How did you manage to get YT to accept the music? My first YT attempt came minus the sound track.

Yachtsman1

Hi Yatchsman1,

Thanks for your kind comments. I have a number of AVs on Youtube with copyright music.

This one was pick up within minutes of uploading it. They are allowing it provided I

agree to them using adverts with it. I do hold an IAC licence which should cover

YouTube use.

Regards, Roger.

Hi Roger

I wouldn't call it an AV show, more a collection of snapshots. .

Yachtsman1

As a well respected contributer to this site told me "If it has pictures and sound then it's Audio/Visual"

Hi Roger

I wouldn't call it an AV show,

Yachtsman1

Roger,

I enjoyed it, definately not a collection of snapshots in my opinion. The A/V had a theme of people enjoying themselves celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, good photography and choice of music. Well done.

Excellent AV Slideshow; a really great series of candid shots that capture the atmosphere of an event quite nicely.

Great choice of music, and nice to see YouTube exercising some common sense with the soundtrack, they have been doing this for a couple of years now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Roger,

Looks great to me. I've never understood why some people like to banter about words like "snapshots" to describe someone's work unless they intend it to be insulting. No, the photos were not taken in a "studio" with sets and fixed lighting, but that's certainly not necessary for an image to qualify as a "photograph," and if there is a sound track with the photos it's an "AV" in my book.

Well named and the song perfectly described the event and crowd. Nice use of effects also...

Best regards,

Lin