WnSoft Forums

Creating a Simple Style

davegee

Please download and unzip the Project BIZ here:

Project1_Nov8-2013_10-54-45.zip

Once unzipped and opened in PicturesToExe you should see something like this:

post-2488-0-34845400-1383908562_thumb.jp

In O&A you will see that the first two slides have the same image twice - once in the foreground and once as a blurred Background. You should also note that in slide one the images have been assigned as MAIN IMAGE and INDEXED with a 1. In slide two the images are indexed 2.

In the Slide Line select and highlight the first two slides. Click on "Slide Style" and click on Tools in the Slide Style Menu.

Click on CREATE STYLE and you should see this:

post-2488-0-88871100-1383909271_thumb.jp

First Slide = 1 tells you that the first slide in your Project is the first slide in your Style.

Slide Count = 2 tells you that the style is made up of two slides.

You can see that there are Two Main Images and that the Style Duration is 16 sec. (This should be corrected to 18 in Beta 11).

I will return to the other parameters later.

Enter the title of the Style and its Author and which Category you want the Style to be stored in and click on Create.

DG

APPLYING THE STYLE

For best results use the same resolution / AR as in the Project - 1920x1080.

The Style can be applied to two or more slides (in multiples of two).

For instance I could add 6 images to the slide line and then add a seventh (just as I added a third when creating the style).

For best results ensure that the Transition Time of the added seventh slide is equal to the Transition time of the 3rd slide used during the creation of the style.

Highlight the first six images in the group and click on Slide Style. Locate the style that you have created and click on it.

The Slide Style Menu will tell you that you need 6 images and that you chose 6 images.

It will tell you that the Full Duration for the Style that you are applying will be 50 seconds.

I am assuming that the Style was created without modifying the times in my project.

It will also give you the opportunity to alter the speed of the animation and/or the Full Duration to allow you to "FIT" the style slides to a passage of music etc.

Click on APPLY.

DG