WnSoft Forums

Update Key for 5.7 Deluxe

RayC

Hi

Can anyone help please,I tried to write to a Dvd Useing Pte 5.7 beta 6, It came up with a message that I must update my Deluxe Key and I have done this , but there is nothing explaining how to get my new Key.

Any help would be most greatful,

Thanks Ray

did you try the key finder program to verify you are registered?

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....showtopic=10273

ken

Hi Ken Yes I downloaded the key finder when you first let us know it was there and I have tried it as found my keys and have used it on

this new 5.7 version it first tell me it ok and to close the slideshow and restart, but then I get the need to upgrade message again.

I am not to sure but I believe it may be close to the 2 years since getting Vidio builder Deluxe, I got it when it first came out.

All the best Ray

did you double click both reg keys again? see attached

ken

Just tried that Ken but still the same, Pte 5.7 Beta 6 slideshow works fine its only the Vidio Builder that says I need to upgrade, On clicking in the box

that comes up it goes to Reg Text and the Form comes up to fill in to Register and I have done that but not heard from them yet.

Thanks for trying to help Ken.

Ray

Ray,

I am not to sure but I believe it may be close to the 2 years since getting Vidio builder Deluxe, I got it when it first came out.

I suspect your VideoBuilder key may have expired.

A sure test to see if the VideoBuilder key registraion has expired :

Open a previous build version of PTE and verify VideoBuilder allows you to create a DVD. Your old VideoBuilder key registration should work for previous PTE builds ... the old VideoBuilder key registration wont work on newer builds of PTE after expiration.

If your old key works on the old builds of PTE and not the new ... its time to get a new 2yr. VideoBuilder key.

Note:

Alot of users have started or approaching their 2yr cycle VideoBuilder exipration date since PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.0 was officially released July 17, 2007

Ray,

I suspect your VideoBuilder key may have expired.

A sure test to see if the VideoBuilder key registraion has expired :

Open a previous build version of PTE and verify VideoBuilder allows you to create a DVD. Your old VideoBuilder key registration should work for previous PTE builds ... the old VideoBuilder key registration wont work on newer builds of PTE after expiration.

If your old key works on the old builds of PTE and not the new ... its time to get a new 2yr. VideoBuilder key.

Note:

Alot of users have started or approaching their 2yr cycle VideoBuilder exipration date since PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.0 was officially released July 17, 2007

Hi,

Yes I believe you are right, I am also useing Pte 5.6 at the moment and that does work Fine Vidio Builder as well.

I have sent for my upgrade so will just have to wait a while, It is a weekend after all.

Thanks for your reply Ray

:rolleyes: I too went to use the DVD builder yesterday to make a DVD of photos I had taken throughout the week for our VBS. Of course I had to have the DVD for services today. PANIC!!! I did the renewal thing on line figuring I was out of luck for getting this completed over the weekend. But to my glee, before I knew it there were two emails in my inbox and one contained the registration key. Followed the directions for updating it and it went so very smooth. So thanks to Igor and the staff the DVD was made. Thanks folks.

One suggestion I would make is that since the expiration information is stored on my computer, I would like to be able to see that date when I select Help, About PicturesToExec. Would not have helped me this time because I had lost track when I paid my fee but maybe in the future.

Max

Hi

Can anyone help please,I tried to write to a Dvd Useing Pte 5.7 beta 6, It came up with a message that I must update my Deluxe Key and I have done this , but there is nothing explaining how to get my new Key.

Any help would be most greatful,

Thanks Ray

Hi Ray, if you will open Video Builder, click help, then about, the state of your license can be found.

Thanks to RMS (Roger) for this info.

Best regards, Gayland

I opened Video Builder and did the help and it does show now that I have free updates til Aug 2011 so I was looking in wrong place for that information. Way to go programming. Great minds think alike I guess.

Wow Mine ran out in April so how did it not show up when i used 5.7 beta 4 I did do at least 2 DVDs with that version.

Still waiting for new one to arrive.

All the best Ray