Jump to content
WnSoft Forums
Existing user? Sign In
Sign In
Remember me
Not recommended on shared computers
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Sign Up
Browse
Forums
Online Users
Slideshowclub.com
Online Help
WnSoft.com
More
Activity
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
More
Leaderboard
Clubs
More
More
Everywhere
Topics
Members
Home
All Activity
Home
[email protected]
[email protected]
Members
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
1
Joined
February 16, 2008
Last visited
April 2, 2008
[email protected]
's Achievements
New Member (1/6)
Run external application
[email protected]
posted a topic in
General Discussion
I am trying to import a movie clip (mpg-file) into a slide show. Can I get a tip: 1.
February 18, 2008
2 replies
All Activity
Home
[email protected]
×
Existing user? Sign In
Sign Up
Browse
Back
Forums
Online Users
Slideshowclub.com
Online Help
WnSoft.com
Activity
Back
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
Leaderboard
Clubs
×
Create New...