WnSoft Forums

Blank Slide Button

Instead of having to create a black slide and insert it where its needed, why not having a button which we could click on to insert a blank slide, at the beginning and end (or wherever.)

That would just simplify it! Just like Proshow Gold has a menu Option called "Insert Blank Slide" activated also with a shorcut "CTRL-I".

Just a suggestion ! :rolleyes:

Instead of having to create a black slide and insert it where its needed, why not having a button which we could click on to insert a blank slide, at the beginning and end (or wherever.)

That would just simplify it! Just like Proshow Gold has a menu Option called "Insert Blank Slide" activated also with a shorcut "CTRL-I".

Just a suggestion ! :rolleyes:

You would need to tell PTE what your show dimensions are so the black slide would be the same size as your images. I keep a few slides made in Photoshop for this purpose; a black slide, a white slide, and a couple of textured grey slides that I drag into the show when required.

Colin