WnSoft Forums

Menu Show Demo

Hawk

I think menu type shows are the greatest!

A nice capability of Picture to EXE.

Menu demo (only) show, has been uploaded to our friends at

" Cottage "

Taking a large show and producing smaller shows within as a menu allows your viewers to view certain categories of your creation, for instance Bride, Groom, Reception etc.

Or why not produce a menu show with all your special events shows for the year all in one neat show.

This demo was created with new users in mind, as to be able to view all graphics, .exe, .pte and working settings. Hoping to be of help and answer a few of their questions.

Please read “ Readme First.txt “

Many thanks to the forum members for their help in answering my questions in regards to creating this presentation.

Thanks for the demo Ralph! :) You did some nice flower photography for the sample linked shows subject.

I would like to point out a very nice PTE feature at work in Ralph's demo set. The Auto Run button in Ralph's Menu show starts a series of connected shows, each fading to black and then the next begins. These shows are connected using the PTE feature "Run application after last slide" from Project Options --> Advanced tab. I know this because Ralph kindly gave us the .PTE files to open and study. The nice PTE feature is that the exiting show waits until the new show is running and visible before completing the exit. In this manner we do not see a brief view of the background menu between serially linked shows as each new show is starting in Windows. P2E's function makes it look like "Auto Run" starts a combined single show when in fact it is several in a series --- being presented very smoothly. B)