WnSoft Forums

Mountain Journeys

Have uploaded an AV on mountains onto Mediafire http://tinyurl.com/mousrr

Comprised of downloaded pics of,yes you guessed it, MOUNTAINS.

If you don't like mountains,this isn't for you.

Davy

Very nice pictures Davy. I liked your music selection too. I just purchased a 1920 x 1080 monitor --it would have been a great treat for me to see your show in a wide format version. However, if you're like me, you set the resolution to match what you view with most often.

I'm curious about something you said: "... comprised of downloaded pics of". Are you saying that these pictures are not yours, or am I just misunderstanding your expression?

Good show.

Dave

Very nice pictures Davy. I liked your music selection too. I just purchased a 1920 x 1080 monitor --it would have been a great treat for me to see your show in a wide format version. However, if you're like me, you set the resolution to match what you view with most often.

I'm curious about something you said: "... comprised of downloaded pics of". Are you saying that these pictures are not yours, or am I just misunderstanding your expression?

Good show.

Dave

Hi Dave,

All the pics are 1600X1200 and have just been googled.

I have simply compiled then.

Flying around the world to see and take those Pics would have been something.

Would have taken months and a lot of $$$ as well.

Anyways my hiking boots are in getting mended,so I just had to make do with downloaded images.

Soon as my boots are back though......

Have fun with the new HD Monitor.

Thanks for the comments,

Davy

Hi Dave,

All the pics are 1600X1200 and have just been googled.

I have simply compiled then.

Flying around the world to see and take those Pics would have been something.

Would have taken months and a lot of $$$ as well.

Anyways my hiking boots are in getting mended,so I just had to make do with downloaded images.

Soon as my boots are back though......

Have fun with the new HD Monitor.

Thanks for the comments,

Davy

If you have them set to 1600 x 1200, they appear almost square on my wide screen. Within PTE, under "Project Options", "Screen", "Aspect Ratio", what do you have it set to? I'm just curious why they look so square.

Regards,

Dave

If you have them set to 1600 x 1200, they appear almost square on my wide screen. Within PTE, under "Project Options", "Screen", "Aspect Ratio", what do you have it set to? I'm just curious why they look so square.

Regards,

Dave

Hi Dave,

Settings are Full Screen, Aspect Ratio 4:3, size of slide 1600x1200 and have the 'Fixed Size of Slide box ticked.

Might just be an 'Optical Conclusion' if you are used to a 4:3 screen.

Cheers,

Davy

davy

see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test

if you rotate the shots that are mirror images they resemble

Rorschach_test figures

ken

Hi Ken,

I often find myself looking at photos and giving the odd peek with my head tilted at 90%.

This is when There are symmetrical mirrored images.It must be an AV / Rorschad sort of thing.

A bit like finding faces/animals in cloud formations.

Come to think of it,not a bad idea for an AV. Or maybe I should just increase my therapy sessions. :lol:

Cheers,

Davy

Davy

the reason i mentioned Rorschad, is because a Canadian dr/therapist got bored recently and posted all the expected answers on the web, so now the whole phsyco community is up in arms for giving away the big secret.

Now if you could turn those mirroed images 180 deg's split them open and quickly enter them as the latest discovery to wikepedia you may give those phycologists something to think about -- oh you will have to come up with a name -- Dr. MountRorschad sounds pretty good :)

ken