WnSoft Forums

Registration?

Lori

I have purchased the business edition but did not receive an email with key or zip file. I have been in contact with Inna Malkova, WnSoft Inc and she assures me she has sent the key however I have not received it or the zip attachment. Now when I try to respond to her email as well as email through the WnSoft site it is returned as undeliverable. Most frustrating...is something down? is it temporary? I have yet to be able to use PicturesToExe although I purchased it the end of August! Ten images just doesn't get it...

Hi, Lori,

Welcome to the Forum (and, hopefully, to PTE!)

The support people at WnSoft follow these pages regularly, so I'm sure someone will get back to you before too much longer. Whatever you do, don't give up - it will be worth the wait! :)

Lori, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty. Email is so heavily scanned and filtered today in this age of virus paranoia (and sadly, susceptability) that I can't send email from AOL to MSN with any high probability that it will be delivered, for example. Email is just not 100% reliable for delivery due to faults in either the sending service or the receiving service or both.

So my suggestion is to provide a different email address to Inna, not on the same service provider as the address used so far. Many people have second and further email addresses today. Maybe that will help in the event that your email reply is being lost in cyberspace.

Your key delivery experience is really the extreme exception, and not the rule. Service is generally very prompt as Al indicated.

:D

Just to say I had similar problems a few weeks ago. Whilst I was receiving emails to enable me to use the full version of the product - I was not receiving the attachment with the key. Subsequently created a new email address - and hey presto, the attachment arrived.

Keep trying Diane - the programme is worth the wait