WnSoft Forums

The Road to Inyan Kara

dpeterso

Here is a link to a slideshow covering a recent trip into Nebraska and South Dakota. Just as in past shows, this one was made to document my travels, so there is some personal stuff that you can fast forward through if you wish. However, I thought those of you from other continents would be interested in scenery from the Midwest of America.

Comments and critique are appreciated.

Regards,

Dave

http://www.epetersons.com/slideshows/?action=download&file=The%20Road%20to%20INYAN%20KARA%20%28HD%29.exe

I just loved this. I travel by Caravan [Trailercamper [hence my TT nick]]myself and this looked like it was so much fun. Trixie looked as tho she enjoyed it too.

Andrew.

Dave

the scrolling text could have been slower and text larger for us old guys :)

great shots and music

ken

Hi Dave

In the context of this being a made as a “to document my travels”, this is a great show, and of course, a great way of keeping a record. I often think about new ways to use P2E, this one hits the spot perfectly. There were no parts I wanted to fast forward.

As Ken has quite rightly pointed out, the text could have scrolled a little slower and been a little bigger, being from the UK I was very interested in what you wrote.

The show left me wanting to visit the USA, the place looks real pretty and I just love that dog of yours.

Thanks for sharing it with us, one to keep I think.

Thank you Andrew, Ken and Morturn for your input. Regaring the time allowed to read text, I've been coached on this before, but apparently I needed to allow more time. Good feedback. I think someone gave me a "rule of thumb" for timing of text on a previous show I posted. I'll have to look it up and pay closer attention next time.

Again, thanks for responding.

Dave