WnSoft Forums

Graffiti - Hurry Scurry

BPvST

This is my first PTE show to present here on the forum.

My link

It was made in the Netherlands in the city of Maastricht so there is some text in Dutch. The word "HAAT" means "HATE"

It is a fast show, turn on the volume and enjoy. I hope you like it.

Comments are welcome.

Note:It was allowed to make graffiti on that location!

Benny,

Liked this show as well.

Course the high octane mix will have the old dudes hitting the esc button.

If they complain,you will know you have done a good job!

The staccato zoom/pan effect worked well.

I'd be tempted to keep it short,but squeeze a few more pics in,as it slowed up visually

near the end.

Well done.

Davy

Hi BPvST, and welcome to the WnSoft forum.

I really enjoyed your show, great clear punchy pictures, nice and sharp, bags of impact. You have done a great job of the slide sequencing, along with some very intuitive transitions.

We must all remember that it is not always necessary to like the sound track, but to look how well it fits with the subject; in this case it fits both the subject and the transitions very well.

Well done and thanks for sharing it.

Hi BPvST, and welcome to the WnSoft forum.

I really enjoyed your show, great clear punchy pictures, nice and sharp, bags of impact. You have done a great job of the slide sequencing, along with some very intuitive transitions.

We must all remember that it is not always necessary to like the sound track, but to look how well it fits with the subject; in this case it fits both the subject and the transitions very well.

Well done and thanks for sharing it.

I'M ONE OF THE OLD DUDES AND I LET IT RUN IT'S COURSE :)

IMHO the difference between this one and Peter's was the speed and music -- it had PUNCH :)

old dude ken cool.gif

• 4 months later...

Nice work! I love the energy. As far as Old Dude status, my kids think I am, but I don't. As we all know, it's in your attitude. I not only let it run to the end, I enjoyed the whole show. Thanks also for the great lead to FreePlayMusic. The site is awesome!

Don

LOL - Welcome aboard the PTE forum express!

Nice use of some great captures and music synchronization. Here in the states, especially in the cities, graffiti is everywhere. Some is "legal," but most is not but it's here to stay so we may as well embrace it. I'd rather see the kids spraying old buildings, railroad boxcars and such than sniffing the paint fumes. In one of our towns in Colorado (Pueblo), an entire concrete "riverbank" has been devoted to graffiti art. It provides a creative outlet for teens and is actually a tourist attraction there.

Thanks for the show!

Best regards,

Lin

LOL, I resemble that remark but still enjoy some of the foibles of my youth!

Lin

Benny,

Liked this show as well.

Course the high octane mix will have the old dudes hitting the esc button.

If they complain,you will know you have done a good job!

The staccato zoom/pan effect worked well.

I'd be tempted to keep it short,but squeeze a few more pics in,as it slowed up visually

near the end.

Well done.

Davy