WnSoft Forums

Burning EXE file to DVD

oliker123

Hi Everybody

I wonder if anyone can help?I am a complete Beginner in Learning this software and wish to ask if it is possible to create a slideshow and save it as executable file(to maintain best quality)as selected from the create menu ,and then burn this file to dvd fom within Videobuilder.I wish to be able to play the slideshow on other pc`sand maintain the EXE quality.I cannot seem to find a option to do this any help would be greatly appreciated.Hope this makes sense.

Thanks in Anticipation Oliker

Hi Everybody

I wonder if anyone can help?I am a complete Beginner in Learning this software and wish to ask if it is possible to create a slideshow and save it as executable file(to maintain best quality)as selected from the create menu ,and then burn this file to dvd fom within Videobuilder.I wish to be able to play the slideshow on other pc`sand maintain the EXE quality.I cannot seem to find a option to do this any help would be greatly appreciated.Hope this makes sense.

Thanks in Anticipation Oliker

if you save as the pte -- with a proper name

i think if you hit the create button

at bottom of the list is exe

it will save create as with the name you gave the pte - and into the same loacation as the pte

then you can load the exe to a flash drive or just burn it to a cd as a file with your ordinary burning software

see page 16 of the pdf help file

ken

post-16-125154660255_thumb.gif

Hi Ken

Thanks very much for your help my learning curve is a bit steep on this on at the minute.Eureka i`ve managed to burn to disc the Exec file,but the music at the beginning of the show ,stutters almost like a stuck record and the settles down after a few minutes could you throw any light on this my slideshow is about 637Mb so its on the large side,must say i am impressed with thepicture quality!!.

Regards Oliker

Hi Ken

Thanks very much for your help my learning curve is a bit steep on this on at the minute.Eureka i`ve managed to burn to disc the Exec file,but the music at the beginning of the show ,stutters almost like a stuck record and the settles down after a few minutes could you throw any light on this my slideshow is about 637Mb so its on the large side,must say i am impressed with thepicture quality!!.

Regards Oliker

i can only guess the original exe plays fine on the computer you made it with

if you are trying to run it directly off the cd - you do not likely have enough computing power -- a normal thing that we have faced with for years

copy and and paste the exe from the cd to your desktop and it will likely be fine

my slideshow is about 637Mb - lot of "meat to grind" :)

ken

Hi Ken

Thanks again for your help i see what you mean about computing power i think i will downsize my images ,they are all original size images straight out of a Nikon D300,i think about 5mbs each.You are correct when i run the show on the desktop it runs perfectly .Thanks again for your help.I am getting there!!!

Regards Oliker

Hi Ken

Thanks again for your help i see what you mean about computing power i think i will downsize my images ,they are all original size images straight out of a Nikon D300,i think about 5mbs each.You are correct when i run the show on the desktop it runs perfectly .Thanks again for your help.I am getting there!!!

Regards Oliker

if you resize the picts keep the original 5mb picts in a separate folder

and

are you using mp3 music -- wav files are very large - they will make your show quite large

am going out for a bit now :))

ken