WnSoft Forums

New Show on Beechbrook

Paul T

This is a AV presentation of a wedding I photographed August this year and used some of the images to do this show.Although it's a large file it only lasts for just over 6 mins. I am aware that this may have little interest to others outside the immidiate family of the couple. However, I thought as this was in my view a very happy wedding with all guests very willing to cooperate with the me to take the photo's I thought it would be worth a showing to a wider audiance.http://beechbrook.com/pte/downloadfile.asp?id=1764

Paul

Hi Paul

I bet the bride is well impressed with it? I did an AV show when I got married, rather then hire a photographer.

Very nicely done, crystal clear images that capture the events of the day as they unfold.

Nicely done Paul. You must photograph weddings professionally because all of the elements seem to be there. The pictures are very good, and I even liked the music. Looks like a big happy family and a beautiful wedding.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Dave

Hi Dave Thanks for your kind comments and glad you liked it. I don't do it profesionally only the 5th one I have done in 7 years and only do it for friends and contacts of friends. However I have read many books on the subject and pre planning of the day helps. I also meet the couple a few months before and photograph them in many different lighting conditions to find there best pose positions. Very stressful day for the photographer I must say. Paul

Hi Paul

I bet the bride is well impressed with it? I did an AV show when I got married, rather then hire a photographer.

Very nicely done, crystal clear images that capture the events of the day as they unfold.

Thanks for you comments and the bride was pleased with the images and the slide show as was the groom.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure which was the more impressive, the photography or the show. Both were VERY well done.

Pleased you liked the show. The bride and groom were very coperative with me so I was able to achieve exactly what they and I wished for photographically. Also had a wedding book/album produced by a company called myphotobook.co.uk and they produced a very good professional album.

Paul