WnSoft Forums

How do I make the most of my Forum membership?

fh1805

How do I make the most of my Forum membership?

1. Register yourself with a userid and then visit the Forum daily.

If your Internet browser is set to accept and retain cookies then, each day simply click on the View New Content link and read the new topics and new replies to existing topics. If your Internet browser is set to decline cookies or cleans them out after each usage then you will have to look for the new posts yourself. The Forum displays posts in "most recently updated first" order so this is quite easy to do.

Browsing the Forum for several days or even a couple of weeks will give you a feel for the sort of topics that are being discussed, the quality of the answers to questions and the etiquette of the Forum. You will also see different styles of posting and replying. By doing this you will also start to learn, in more detail, about using PTE and its various features.

2. Study the FAQs. Many questions get asked over and over again. Pre-prepared answers to some of these are now being made available and more will follow.

If you have a particular problem, ask your question in the appropriate part of the Forum. We’re all here to help one another to the best of our abilities.