WnSoft Forums

How do I add an attachment to my post?

fh1805

How do I add an attachment to my post?

First you need to be aware that the PTE Forum imposes a maximum file size limit (of 2MB) on any attachment. There is no limit on how many attachments you have in a post or on how much file space, in total, your attached files take up on the Forum server.

When thinking about attaching a file to a post, please remember that not all users are on high-speed connection to the Internet. For the benefit of these users, and to keep the file space usage under control, it is strongly recommended that you zip your files.

To add a file as an attachment to your post when replying to an existing post, proceed as follows:

- Use the Add Reply button

- In the Attachments area, click on the Browse button

- Navigate to the file that you have prepared, select it and click the Open button

- Now click the Attach this File button and wait until PTE has finished uploading the file to the server (It will show a thumbnail icon)

- Finally click on the Add to Post link

- Now key the rest of your text around this link and preview and send your post in the usual way.