WnSoft Forums

Slide Show To Go - Ideas for PTE

ADB

I just checked out a program called "Slide Show To Go"

When I first started playing with it I was quite impressed:-

-Abilty to export to exe or avi (thereby able to convert to DVD or SVCD with third party program)

-All images were shown in thumbnail form and the order of these could be manually sorted

-A "PUSH" transition that lets you cut a panorama up and display this as a scrolling panorama

I think all these things PTE needs to incorporate at some stage to keep up with the vast array of programs coming onto the market.

The reason I didn't spend any further time with Slide Show to Go was that as I delved a bit more I found it was buggy, even though you could synchronize transitions to a soundtrack this was impossible to edit without reprogramming the whole show, and the export to AVI seemed awful when I tried it.

When I use PTE it feels solid and very customizable. I like this and I hope that this feeling of stability will prevail with all future enhancements. From experience WNSOFT do put a lot of work in any enhancement to get it right and while this may slow overall development of the program it does make it very stable and reliable.