WnSoft Forums

The Hunton Steam Fair

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Guys

After a great weekend I’m back. The major event was a visit to The Hunton Steam Fair. I took around 170 pictures, my wife over 180. I have combined 150 of my pictures into a documentary style AV show with the sights & sounds we saw.

The show pictures have been sized at 1024x768 and level 5 in Adobe Elements 6, so will be fine for showing on a projector or monitor of that size.

The EXE file is 36MB, so too big in my opinion to up or download. The pictures being 24MB & the sound track 10.7MB.

So for that reason I will not be posting it to either Mediafire or Beechbrook.

However, for those of you who would like a copy either on CD or DVD I will make this offer. You may already know I am currently involved in putting together a show to support three charities, “Yorkshire Air Ambulance” “Cancer Research UK” & British Heart Foundation.

If you want a copy of the Hunton show in one form or the other, you will have to make a donation of £5, which will be added to the pot of the other show. The £5 will include postage world-wide.

The show contains pictures of steam engines, steam organs, vintage cars & tractors, motorcycle display team, miniature & model steam engines and on site recordings of the vehicles and music from the organs. It runs for just under 12 minutes and is a true record of the day; all it’s missing is the smell of steam & smoke.

By actually donating to get a copy of the show, you will then have the right to let me know what you think of it.

If you want a copy, just send me a PM with your address, I will send mine & tell you how to donate.

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-125296780252_thumb.jpg

post-5560-12529678351_thumb.jpg

post-5560-125296788225_thumb.jpg

post-5560-125296792396_thumb.jpg

post-5560-125296798424_thumb.jpg