WnSoft Forums

Austria-2009, Part 1 and Part 2

goddi

Greetings,

I finally finished putting our driving trip through Austria together. I had to break it up into 2 parts. In these shows, I added a few new animation tricks I just learned. I have a little car traveling along a route on a map. The shows are a bit on the 'quick' side, but I put in the navigation bar to make it easier to pause. I didn't want to drag it out too slowly. More like a 'home movie', but I hope you enjoy the trip and it gives you some idea what Austria is like if you haven't been there yet. Critiques welcomed. Gary

http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/

Gary,

Watching your tour of Austria was a very enjoyable experience, thanks for posting it for us.

We viewed it in several sittings so the length was not a problem. The use of text to describe the locations and the maps was excellent for someone who has not visited that part of the world it was informative and entertaining. Giving the links into your other show was also a good idea.

Some wonderful photography, also the music fitted the AV.

I normally don't like to see mixing of landscape and portrait formats but in a travelogue like this I don't see that as an issue.

The only suggestion i have is to tidy up the ends a little with an instructive slide leading to the next show, maybe calling an intermission between part 1 & 2.

Well done, we are very envious of your trip.

John,

Thanks for your comments. I tweeked the slideshow so many times trying to make it as viewable as I could. After I figured out at the last minute how to make the car travel around the map's route, I didn't want to push my luck so I just quit playing with it. I just did not think of your "intermission" idea. Sometimes you just don't see the forest for the trees! :D But I am glad you enjoyed it.

Gary

===============================

Gary,

Watching your tour of Austria was a very enjoyable experience, thanks for posting it for us....

The only suggestion i have is to tidy up the ends a little with an instructive slide leading to the next show, maybe calling an intermission between part 1 & 2.

Well done, we are very envious of your trip.