WnSoft Forums

A Success Story

MikeyUK

Like John from Co Cork, PTE has changed my whole way of thinking about taking photographs. 'With a Little Help From my Friend' Adobe, I've turned some 'so so shots' into a respectable slide presentation, which as I speak, is on it's way to California, where it will be used as a classroom aid for English lessons.

In addition, the programme has given me a kick up the backside musically - linking pictures to my own compositions. OK, so I'm no Beethoven, but even so, I'm proud of my music and so far, have had some very positive feedback on what I've done so far.

Next job will be to set up my own website - any help would be gratefully received. In the meantime, I'll be checking out other members pages for further inspiration.

Thanks

Teaching Californians to speek English? Are you shure you haven't bitten off more than you can chew. :D

There are many A/V groups in the UK which would be worth your while checking out. Go to the members section of this forum and find Maureen Albright's file, she has links to AV WORLD, RPS A/V Groups, ect

Regards,

Alan