WnSoft Forums

The Hebrides

james millar

Jim,

A very relaxing and enjoyable presentation. Soothing music as well - good choice. On your closing slide I was unable to see the authors name, only "Photography and AV. by", but no name was shown. Perhaps the timing of the final slide was cut too short. As soon as the "Photography..." slide was fully visible, the music ended and no name was shown.

Good job all around. Hope to see more of your work soon !

Kind regards,

Bill

Jim,

A very relaxing and enjoyable presentation. Soothing music as well - good choice. On your closing slide I was unable to see the authors name, only "Photography and AV. by", but no name was shown. Perhaps the timing of the final slide was cut too short. As soon as the "Photography..." slide was fully visible, the music ended and no name was shown.

Good job all around. Hope to see more of your work soon !

Kind regards,

Bill

Bill,

My mistake I've actually uploaded the wrong show, this is a show I made earlier this year of the western Isles. It was made for a club competition, hence the missing name. I'll edit the title as everyone will be looking for the autumn colours.

Regards Jim Millar.

Jim

A very pleasant AV about an interesting part of the planet.

I enjoyed the images, (very well taken), and the music combination was good.

Your presentation was excellent, the format and the thin white frame look great on my monitor. Can I ask you what was the dimensions of the images you used?

Only suggestion I can make for improvement would be to shorten the AV a little. Of course this means you have the hard job of deciding which of the very good images to remove. smile.gif

How did the AV do in the competition?

Jim

A very pleasant AV about an interesting part of the planet.

I enjoyed the images, (very well taken), and the music combination was good.

Your presentation was excellent, the format and the thin white frame look great on my monitor. Can I ask you what was the dimensions of the images you used?

Only suggestion I can make for improvement would be to shorten the AV a little. Of course this means you have the hard job of deciding which of the very good images to remove. smile.gif

How did the AV do in the competition?

John,

The image size is 1400x788px which equates to 16x9, widescreen, I also made at 1920x1080 which fills my screen completely but I did'nt know if everyone would be able to view it at that size.

As for the competition , it has'nt been held yet.

Regards,

Jim.

Hi All,

Had a trip to the Western Isles earlier this year and made a slideshow of my visit.

Any advice is welcome.

Regards, Jim M.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nwvzzyvnezy

Hello, Very soothing music with some good pictures. A little bit of commentary would be nice to give a clue as to locations. Also the fades are all the smae length which makes them predictable. Try to vary them and perhaps try a couple of differnt ones (be sparing)to make the show a little less monotonous. Good effort though.

Regards Ray.