WnSoft Forums

Cannot Load a Key

jtfrazer

Hi,

I've been a user of the product for a few years now. I just installed Windows 7 and had to re-install PTE. I have the deluxe version. When I was asked to load a key I did so but when I try to use video builder I found I get a banner across the video. I even tried upgrading to the deluxe version though I had already purchased that version. I could use some help in getting this straightened out.

Thanks,

Jim

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi,

I've been a user of the product for a few years now. I just installed Windows 7 and had to re-install PTE. I have the deluxe version. When I was asked to load a key I did so but when I try to use video builder I found I get a banner across the video. I even tried upgrading to the deluxe version though I had already purchased that version. I could use some help in getting this straightened out.

Thanks,

Jim

There is a similar theme on this subject or very similar, I think it's in the other (video)section.

Yachtsman1

There is a similar theme on this subject or very similar, I think it's in the other (video)section.

Yachtsman1

Thanks for responding. I didn't realize that I would receive a new key via email. It took a while to arrive. I loaded that key and all is well.