WnSoft Forums

panorama

Marianne

Hi,

I took al look at the animation demo of Sharon and I wondered if it would be possible to show an animated panoramapicture within PTE.

I mean, if I have a slideshow of a holiday in the mountains. And I have a panoramapicture of lets say about 4000 pixels wide. Could it be viewed moving from left to right and then let the show go on with the other slides?

I have been thinking of a solution, but I can't think of anything better then start an external application which can do that, but then I am left with the problem that this application won't stop itself and goes on forever. And that is something I do not want :huh:

Granot, maybe you have already made something to end an application from within PTE? There is so much at your website, I get lost now and then ;)

Marianne

Marianne

As you said, one way is to use only PTE but you will have to cut the image to many smaller images. Another way is to use a java script and to open HTML which can be done also with one of my HTML utilities. Flash is also a way to display panorama. Yet another way is to make a new utility.

the problem that this application won't stop itself and goes on forever

Yes, unless I will find a way how the utility will calculate the time needed for each image size and exit by itself. I will sit on it and let you know.

Granot

How many hours of computertime do you have in a day? I bet you beat us all.

This is sure, Marianne. But we must remember that Granot's brain is an effervescent and lively tool ! :D (and a great luck for all of us)