WnSoft Forums

Shoah

coopernatural

All,

Have re-worked an AV intro I had linked to some time ago. ‘Auschwitz Intro’.

A friend in the US told me recently of some of his relatives who became involved with the resistance movement during the Warsaw Uprising of WWII.

I made an AV with some of the original images and some gathered relating to his family and the Uprising for him.

I have put up this version on Media fire, minus the personal images. Titled ‘Shoah’.

http://www.mediafire.com/?thm2iumummh

Although less graphic, it still requires a, WARNING Adult Viewing! It is disturbing and should only be viewed if you are comfortable with the subject matter.

The music is from Schindler’s List. Not the theme usually associated with the Film, but something

dark, discordant and unsettling. Music Title is ‘Auschwitz-Birkenau’.

Fitting, as images are from there, along with Buchenwald and the Warsaw Ghetto.

Davy.

Having been to both Auschwitz and Birkenau I was amazed at the number of landmarks that are still there from the pictuers of that terrible time. I recognised most of the places in the camp and that was quite spooky.

In the opening shot image the little boy with his hands up...I discovered a few years ago that he survived the war and returned to Isreal. Love the show Davy. It's a lot 'Darker ' than mine and very moving.

Andrew

Having been to both Auschwitz and Birkenau I was amazed at the number of landmarks that are still there from the pictuers of that terrible time. I recognised most of the places in the camp and that was quite spooky.

In the opening shot image the little boy with his hands up...I discovered a few years ago that he survived the war and returned to Isreal. Love the show Davy. It's a lot 'Darker ' than mine and very moving.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

It was your Auschwitz AV that started the whole thing. It must have taken you ages to do.

Still have that show and am keeping it.

The opening pic is iconic and good to know that the little boy made it through.

Have been spending a bit of time reading up on my friend's family members and resistance group.

For most of that group their struggle ended in a very one sided fight.

Like the little boy,I know of one of the group who made it through Auschwitz and eventually to Israel.

Thanks for posting a reply.

Davy