WnSoft Forums

Life is Life

Peter N

I would very much like to see Oleg Lobachev's slideshow "Life is Life". I think it was produced in 2003, possibly in collaboration with Olga Boritsch. I have searched the forum (and found only references but no current active link to the slideshow itself),and the web without success. I have been much inspired by his early work with PTE but for me this is the unfound missing link. Regards Peter Newman

Peter:

Not sure if this is the one you are looking for or not:

click here

It was on Beechbrook for a long time.

Oleg's shows sure inspired me in the "old days" :D:)

Thanks Jim, Mediafire is not co-operating on this just now but I have the Olga Boritsch slideshow. It's virtually what started me on PTE five years ago. I know there was condiserable admiration for LiL back in 2003 and I just want the chance to see it. Thanks for your quick resonse and Happy Christmas. Regards Peter N.

Thanks Jim, Mediafire is not co-operating on this just now but I have the Olga Boritsch slideshow. It's virtually what started me on PTE five years ago. I know there was condiserable admiration for LiL back in 2003 and I just want the chance to see it. Thanks for your quick resonse and Happy Christmas. Regards Peter N.

Peter

I still have a life zip waiting for you

ken