WnSoft Forums

Trench Warfare

Paul T

This AV was originally on Beechbrook about 6 months ago in colour. I have now redone it in sepia with a mask like old discoloured photo paper.

The photos were taken by me and my son on a channel four film set location in Suffolk . The film being made was about aircraft being used in the first world war for spotting the enemy and giving coordinates to the British gun crew to fire on their positions

http://beechbrook.com/pte/downloadfile.asp?id=1800

Regards Paul

Paul,

I did not see the original, but this version is excellent! From the photography to the sound effects to the sepia/old paper treatment it is beautifully done. I felt as if I were transported in time back to WWI for a few minutes there. Thank you for sharing this.

This AV was originally on Beechbrook about 6 months ago in colour. I have now redone it in sepia with a mask like old discoloured photo paper.

The photo’s were taken by me and my son on a channel four film set location in Suffolk . The film being made was about aircraft being used in the first world war for spotting the enemy and giving coordinates to the British gun crew to fire on their positions

http://beechbrook.com/pte/downloadfile.asp?id=1800

Regards Paul

Paulo,

You should be pleased with this.The Sepia really works well and the mask helps with the aged feel.

Sound and effects are top notch.

Well done.

Davy

Thanks Ken glad you liked it. Also thanks to all the others who offered favourable comments.

The size of the images Ken are 1720 x 1141 resized from 12.3 Million pixel images although they maybe oversize for the show, I feel I need the lager image because I cropped some as I put the show together. Also because of the pan shots in the show required a larger image as a small area of the photo is used in this function. Not sure if I make my self clear Ken or I need to do this, but this works for me and results in clear crisp images but does bump up the PTE show file size. I have also posted it on YouTube site and it plays well but full screen not so good

Regards Paul

LUC

great compositon all the way thru --- great photos and fades

what screen resolution did you use - -the show totally filled my ws monitor set at 1360/768 which was great -- no black bars :)

ken

Screen res is 1680/1050 (iMAC with bootcamp)

Luc