WnSoft Forums

My First question of 2010

trailertrash

I want to use different colours 'outside slide area' I cant seem to find the facility to do this on different slides.

Example: Slides 1-3 have a white BG and in 'Project Options' I can set the colour for 'Colour Outside Slide Area' to white, giving a full screen of white.

Slides 4-6 need to be a different colour 'Outside Slide Area' but I cant find how to do this in 'Customise Slide'. If I change it in 'Project options' the whole would change.

Any help.

Andrew.

Just add a rectangle at the back of the slide fill the screen with it and then change the properties to whatever colour you would like. You could then copy the slide several times and then add the different front pictures on each slide. Notice you may even have a coloured gradient in the rectangle. Makes for even more interesting backgrounds.

Good luck and Happy New Year

Alan

Thank you Nobeefstu. I searched all over the place for some means of doing that for individual slies. Couldnt think of anything other than a full sized BG slide which still left me with borders [which I am starting to dislike]

Susiesdad, Thats the solution. I didnt even know that existed. I have been making an effort to learn more but that top tool bar in OA has me beat for the moment.

Thank you for solving the problem for me.

Andrew