WnSoft Forums

"Your product has expired window"

jdearman

I have been working to solve my PTE problems with Win 7 for some time now. Since there are so few posts on Win 7 problems,I have assumed that I am the cause of my problem and have tried different solutions. One thing that I just tried was to un-install PTE, disconnect all three external hard drives and re-install PTE to the C drive of my new computer. I was overjoyed with the results. Everything worked fine until the software started to burn the DVD. The DVD burned ok, however, it burned in the trial version mode. I have a licensed deluxe edition of V6.0.1 per the help menu. I also have the Reg.text sent to me earlier. Whenever I attempt to burn a disc, I get the following pop-up" PTE Deluxe Key has expired" Below these words I have the option to insert a key, which I do and the response is that "the registration key has been successfully loaded. Please click the OK button then exit and manually restart Video builder" This starts the circle and around and around I go repeating the same problem. One other thing that happens,even in the trial mode, is the software pop-up window comes up and says" the burn process is complete, click ok to eject the disc" Clicking OK will not eject the disc, nothing happens.The green % of completion slider reads 99% and never goes higher. I have to manually eject the disc, which still leaves the software program open. The only option remaining is to "cancel". Doing so does nothing and the only exit from the software is to "X" out.

I would sincerely appreciate any and all help.

Jim