WnSoft Forums

load key

Merlin

Hello,

I'm a newbe here. I just bought my copy of picturestoexe.

The e-mail which came makes reference to an attachment.

I didn't get an attachment tho.

Any ideas?

Merlin

PS

I've looked through the archives. This seems to be an ongoing problem :(

I noticed occasionally someone would help out.

Yes, I've e-mailed 'support', but I feel like a kid whose been told 'Christmas is delayed, but don't worry it's worth the wait'.

<sigh>

Hi, Merlin,

Welcome to The Forum!

You're right, this seems to be a common complaint from new users lately, so it is possible something is happening through your email provider or your own server - are you using a corporate email account with firewalls, SPAM-blocking, etc?

Might help if you could give WnSoft another email address to try. In your emails to them, make sure you use the address listed on their web site.

WnSoft are having a lot of trouble with SPAM these days, so your message might be getting lost in the trash. Make sure your message is simple and does not contain any links or signature at the bottom, and does not use a lot of special formatting, so it won't be classified as SPAM. Also, keep the subject simple, and don't use any bad words! :)

Keep sending, and you will undoubtedly hear from them, as they also check this forum regularly. When you do get everything up and running, as you say, it will be worth the wait! Good luck! B)

Merlin,

I think I just discovered part of your problem. I tried to send you an email, first in reply to your email from the forum, and then directly from here to the email address provided, and it bounced back both times with this message:

"A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

(address hidden)

SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:

.................snip..............................

dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (address hidden) [-5] - mta220.mail.scd.yahoo.com"

Is this the address that you sent to WnSoft?

If you like, if you provide me with a viable address, I will send you privately the address returned by Yahoo.

Hello,

I did noy use that e-mail account to register. I used an account which I know is a standard account and which has no installed filters or firewalls. It is a different account than I used for this forum.

I wish it were the e-mail. That'd make it so much easier :)

Sorry about the e-mail failure you had. I'll look into it.

Thanks,

Merlin

That's great, Merlin! WnSoft and their support team are usually right on the ball! (except on weekends, but they work so hard they deserve the weekend off! :) ) Looks like Christmas came early this year after all! :D

Let us know when your first show is ready! :)