WnSoft Forums

If it should be

colin hill

Hi all,

The other day I was cleaning out and found a poem entitled "If it should be'. It was written for those who have lost their pets by having to have them put to sleep.

As an animal lover, we had 3 maltese poodles, all who have now passed on.

The A/V is nothing spectacular, very simple, and please note that the photos' were taken out of an album and scanned onto my pc.

I do hope that those of you who are animal lovers will watch this show and read the poem. It is a tribute to our 3 dearly loved pets.

Colin

http://www.mediafire.com/?mwj2m1czazh

Many of us have been through the same situation. It's never fun in the end. We all know when we get a pet that we are likely to outlive it. Most of us just put the thoughts of the pet's demise out of our minds. But it does eventually come.

Your show demonstrates a good way to look at such decisions. And, I think, an accurate one.

Don

Very nice, a great combination of images, music and poetry. Being a dog owner, it touched the spot, which is what I think AV is all about.

Thank you for your kind comments. It certainly touched my heart producing it. Had some women at work in tears when I showed it.

They give so much love and happiness.

Colin

Oh dear! I had to turn this off. I'm sorry. It's exactly 1 year to the day that our best pal 'Digger' left us.He watched over us for 19 years and his loss was a severe blow.

I've kept it to watch another time.

Andrew

Andrew,

I know how you felt and respect you for saving the viewing for another time. 19 years sure was a life time and I am sure "Digger" gave you plenty of joy.

Best regards,

Colin

Many of us have been through the same situation. It's never fun in the end. We all know when we get a pet that we are likely to outlive it. Most of us just put the thoughts of the pet's demise out of our minds. But it does eventually come.

Your show demonstrates a good way to look at such decisions. And, I think, an accurate one.

Don

Hi Don,

Thank you for your comments. It is a very hard decision, but as the poem says, the best for your loved pet.

Regards,

Colin

Hi all,

The other day I was cleaning out and found a poem entitled "If it should be'. It was written for those who have lost their pets by having to have them put to sleep.

As an animal lover, we had 3 maltese poodles, all who have now passed on.

The A/V is nothing spectacular, very simple, and please note that the photos' were taken out of an album and scanned onto my pc.

I do hope that those of you who are animal lovers will watch this show and read the poem. It is a tribute to our 3 dearly loved pets.

Colin

http://www.mediafire.com/?mwj2m1czazh

Colin -

I'm an animal lover myself and I found your tribute touching. I wonder what I'll do when it's my dog Trixie's time to go. That's one of the hidden dreads with a pet - we'll likely out live them.

Thanks for sharing. Beautiful poem.

Dave

Hi Dave,

As an animal lover, you will give Trixie all the love and attention a pet deserves, as we did with our three during their lives. Appreciate their love that they give you and they will give back more.

Thank you for commenting,

Regards,

Colin