WnSoft Forums

The Beauty of African Wildlife Continued

cottage

The author requested that I post a message on this forum about his new creation. After recently returning from Africa, Rick has upload his newest presentation entitled "The Beauty of African Wildlife Continued". Stunning, and sometimes chilling images throughout this show.

Bill

Rick,

A stunning presentation. I know wild life are not the easiest to capture on film. We have so many game parks right on my door step and I must get out there and do some photography. One thing I would have liked is for the credits and game parks visited to have been on screen a little longer as I was not able to read everything before the show closed. Thank you for sharing with us, and thanks Bill for showing on Beechbrook.com.

Regards,

Colin

Rick,

One thing I would have liked is for the credits and game parks visited to have been on screen a little longer as I was not able to read everything before the show closed.

Regards,

Colin

Colin,

FYI...Rick provided the ability to pause his show and move forward/backwards, so if you run it once again you can have more time to read for details.

Bill

Guest Yachtsman1

Simply stunning photography.

If I have to be picky the following IMHO I would change.

Still being in the 4-3 world, 16-9 leaves too many black areas for me.

The picture text was too small & I would have positioned it top right, a large audience wouldn't see it past the first row, alternatively get rid of it altogether.

The music has been flogged to death, I have it on at least two shows, & I've seen at least 10 others featuring "Out of Africa". I've just started a new show & happened to hear a passage from the Lord of the Rings trilogy, which I will use, that would fit admirably.

The pictures of the lions on the signs, I would have used at the beginning.

Finally, the end credits were too short & finished abruptly, being able to pause them wouldn't work as the music would stop and break the spell.

However I repeat, SIMPLY STUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY, wish I could take pictures like that.

Yachtsman1