WnSoft Forums

Copying Animations

pinpres

I'm a newcomer to P2E and I'd like to have all my slides in a show slowly zoom towards thw viewer. I've set this up for a couple of slides using the animation page, but this can be laborious if there are many slides to do.

Is it possible to copy the animation settings from one slide to all the rest?

Thanks

Pinpres

PIN

you used to be able to do it by copying a working movement/pict

classic view/from the right window slide list,

right mouse to hi lite a pict,

copy a picture and then paste it into the list below the one you copied

then you have to change the picture -- the movement should stay

remember to re save as the pte under a different name from the original - test your work to verify i have not led you too far astray

ken

Pinpres

As Ken says you will need to copy and paste the 'master' slide as many times as needed and then change the images in O&A ( Properties tab > picture).

This will maintain any animation in the 'master' across all of the new slides. It cannot be done by one keypress however.

Hope this helps

This will maintain any animation in the 'master' across all of the new slides. It cannot be done by one keypress however.

However, you can speed things up if you want to create numerous new slides of the same slide or multiple sequences of particular slides . Use the keyboard <SHIFT> key function to select several slides to copy and then paste. Basically, 5 will get you 10 and 10 will get you 20 ... its all in the math.

• 6 years later...

Update:

In the current version of PicturesToExe (v 8.0.17) the procedure described above could be easily achieved with a Style. If the pre-set Zoom In/Out Styles do not do what you want you can create your own Custom Styles and apply to your images (in bulk).

DG