WnSoft Forums

Delta del Ebro

dadou

This delta is one of the largest wetlands in Europe. Many species of birds live there at certain times of their life.

The exploitation of rice covers 20,000 hectare and is the main resource of this area.

I made some pictures late September, and with them a slide show : 33 views , 4 mn 32 s 30

This slide show is hosted by Bill here

A Mac version is here

Constructive comments welcome .

I thank to Nath and Patrick for their help and Bill for hosting .!

Hello Daniel, Greetings from Bill in Pennsylvania. Thank you so much for making the Mac Version available too. I really enjoyed it both in composition and audio. I wasn't aware of rice fields being found in Europe.

Thank you for your kind words , Ken .

Bill : ride fields are not very numerous in occidental Europe ; I know in the Camargue ( south France ) , this delta , and especialy near from Valencia , in the Albufara ; this area is the country of the "paella" and a great number of other gastromy specialities rolleyes.gif . I think that Italy has too rice fields ....

France is a lovely country and I'm hoping to get to see a bit more of it this year. Your show has made that intention even stronger. It certainly brought a sense of the place to this corner of the world and I look forward to seeing some further shows.

Justin.