WnSoft Forums

Crossover 7

Peter S

Has anyone tried using crossover 7 to run PTE? There is a forum for the Codewaevers web site but I could find nothing on PTE. It seems a relatively cheap option but back in 2008 Macworld did not rate it that highly.

Kind regards

Peter

Hi Peter,

On the Codeweavers site you can find a list with suitable applications and PtE is on that list.

But, as far I can see, it is not tested; maybe a challenge for you?

They do have a demo-version and seem to offer a special price this month for the full version.

For me, I think I'll wait for the Mac version Igor and his team is cooking now...

Regards,

Henri.

• 1 month later...

Hi I tried it a year or so ago but it did not work,I am at this moment installing VMFusion and am Tearing my hair out.PTE will not accept my registration so I shall have to ask for another,My mac is just so slow running widows I think i shall give up I have not been able to use this lovely program for 3yrs since changing to a Imac even though I still purchase the updates.

I read that there is a Mac version in the pipeline :D can't wait

I did post way back on this subject but the post is no longer on here now and I am back to being a new member now

Hi I tried it a year or so ago but it did not work,I am at this moment installing VMFusion and am Tearing my hair out.PTE will not accept my registration so I shall have to ask for another,My mac is just so slow running widows I think i shall give up I have not been able to use this lovely program for 3yrs since changing to a Imac even though I still purchase the updates.

I read that there is a Mac version in the pipeline :D can't wait

I did post way back on this subject but the post is no longer on here now and I am back to being a new member now

I run it in VMWare and its not slow. it needs a lot of memory though maybe thats why.

I wonder about Mac version too but where is it? Igor just announced 6.5 for PC, nothing for Mac.